Last modified: 09.08.2021
The information below explains these two points in more detail. They are very important, please read them carefully.
1. What types of personal information does "We For You" collect about you?
Information that you give "We For You" is so-called form data. When you fill out and submit the form, you are giving us your personal information that you have entered through the form, such as your name, email address, etc..
2. why does "We For You" use your information?
We use the information we collect from the form data to be able to contact you and to verify the authenticity of the data.
3. how and when will "We For You" change this policy?
4. with whom does "We For You" share the collected information?
Your information, which "We For You" receives via the form data, can be passed on to existing members of the association in order to be able to establish contact with you.
5. where does "We For You" store the personal data we collect from you?
Your data is stored on the secure servers of Hostpoint AG in Rapperswil.
5.1 What data is always processed by Hostpoint?
In order to be able to provide the services reliably, technically flawlessly and also in compliance with the law, the servers create so-called log files. These contain information such as:
- IP addresses
- Date and time
- Protocol information such as protocol type, version, the desired action, status codes or information about the transferred data (e.g. the size of a question or an answer)
- Error messages
- Depending on the application-specific information such as message IDs in the case of e-mails or, in the case of web access, information on the browser used (user agent string) or, if applicable, the page from which the visitor has accessed the website
Hostpoint uses this information to track and resolve technical issues, find human-caused errors, defend against attacks on its infrastructure, support post-mortem analysis of hacked customer websites, and compile visitor statistics for the "Wir Für Euch" website, among other things.
The data remains on Hostpoint's systems until the operational necessity ceases to exist and the statutory or contractual time limits expire, after which it is automatically deleted. For most data, this is a maximum of six months.
6. unauthorized access
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will implement strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
7. what do we do to protect your personal data?
We use reasonable security measures to protect our information from loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification
We continuously analyze and review our information collection, storage, and use practices, including training of our employees.
Please note that although we work hard to protect the security of our products and websites, the confidentiality of any communications or materials sent to or from our products and websites cannot be guaranteed. We ask that you take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet.
8. how long do we store your personal data?
9. what happens when a child sends his personal data to "We For You"?
We do not knowingly collect information about children and our services are in no way directed to minors under the age of 18.
Our services are suitable for adults. If a child we know is under 18 submits personal information to us, we will only use that information to respond directly to the child and inform them of that fact. The data will be destroyed thereafter.
11. your rights
Under the EU and Swiss General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following individual rights with respect to your personal data:
Extended right to information and transparency
Right of access
Right to rectification
Right to object
Right to erasure or "right to be forgotten".
Right to restriction
Right to data portability
12. how can you reach us?
To obtain information about how we use or share your personal information, to exercise any other right under applicable data protection law, or to file a complaint or ask a general question about our data processing, you may contact us by email:
Wir Für Euch