14.01.2022 In Austria, the Association of Police Officers for Fundamental Rights and Freedoms, clearly calls on the Federal Ministry of the Interior in an open letter to end the division of society. Not only in Austria, but also in Switzerland and other surrounding countries, police officers unite and declare their support for fundamental rights and freedoms. We do not want to withhold the open letter of our Austrian colleagues from you and publish it here.
- Agreement with the WHO: a fire-threatening situation for Switzerland's sovereignty
- Tagesschau of April 9, 2022: "Warning against extremism".
- Demonstration of 02.04.2022 in Paris POSTPONED.
- Those who give up their freedom because they are promised security in return lose both.
- Criminal complaint filed against National Councilor Fabian Molina