14.01.2022 In Austria, the Association of Police Officers for Fundamental Rights and Freedoms, clearly calls on the Federal Ministry of the Interior in an open letter to end the division of society. Not only in Austria, but also in Switzerland and other surrounding countries, police officers unite and declare their support for fundamental rights and freedoms. We do not want to withhold the open letter of our Austrian colleagues from you and publish it here.
- Call: More autopsies to solve deaths
- TTV Dialog: Benedikt Ambühl and Renato Caranci in conversation - "We are to be made an example of."
- Demonstration announced by "Blick" failed to materialize
- Strange demonstration call raises questions
- Agreement with the WHO: a fire-threatening situation for Switzerland's sovereignty