The WHO has long since become dependent on private donors. Such an infiltrated organization must never dictate health measures to Switzerland. Swiss sovereignty was fought for, nurtured and preserved by generations before us. We have a responsibility to preserve this heritage with dedication.
- Call: More autopsies to solve deaths
- TTV Dialog: Benedikt Ambühl and Renato Caranci in conversation - "We are to be made an example of."
- Demonstration announced by "Blick" failed to materialize
- Strange demonstration call raises questions
- Agreement with the WHO: a fire-threatening situation for Switzerland's sovereignty